Monday, June 1, 2009

Last day in Paradise

soI leave to come home in about 14 hours. Its goign to be another 26 hours of flying. I am about ready to come homebut I am going to miss everyone somuch.This group has been awesome. There is really only 1 person I dislike and its only really an annoyance. We are in Cha Am rightnow and have been here for acoupledays. Its on the beach and its pretty but the weather has been hit or m iss. Its also jelly fish season so its not wise to get in the ocean. Almostall of us got attackedyesterday. We rented scooters instead and had a day logn journey with them. For thoseof you who knowabout my previous scooter experiences you will be happy to knowthat I chose to ride on the back ofone instead of drive. I am the only one without huge battle wounds so my decision was smart. I had pizza hut for dinner and it was worth it. I cant wait for fletchers, cheeseburgers,american coke, chocolate,RANCH DRESSING,Zaxbys!!
We leave today to go back to Bangkok fora night and thena ll to the airport at 3 am. We are stopping by a templeon the way that has monkeys everywhere. I feel like I am living in azoo in this place.Itsso fun. The keyboard space key doesnt work well on this thing so thats why my spelling is so off,just fyi.
I think I amgoing to geta 3$ pedicure today...

I really am going to miss the people, chang beer, the tigers and elephants everywhere, kong, the people, lisa,maria,garrett,biddy,etc. the smiles, the beauty, how serene it is,the flowers, the scooters, the cheap shopping,khaosan road, cheap oil massages
I am not going to miss:the food, the beds, the mutant bugs, the heat, the rain, bus rides, stray dogs that break my heart, asian toilets,... and thatsabout it

I love yall and I'll see you at 6pm on Tuesday in the Nashville airport!! come meet me there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comment! Make sure to sign your name at the bottom